Filter Bar Ajax does not filter events

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Ajax does not filter events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    studiofwd
    Participant

Hey,

we have the same problem. In our stage (subdomain) does it work just fine but in the public page -> no filtering after the ajax script is ready. We havent change the settings and we do not use the keys twice.

If the page is reloaded, the filter settings are in place. Just the ajax scripts does not work.

All the best
    Indy

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-not-filtering-with-ajax/

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by studiofwd.
    studiofwd
    Participant

I’ve updated the Event Calender Pro plugin on the stage. Now the ajax filter does not work. But, if I deactivate the Event Calendar Pro Plugin the filter does work again.

Please helph!!!

Best indy

studiofwd
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve checked your changes in the last Calendar Pro Update. Something you have done in the tribe-events-pro.js produced the error in the filter bar. I’ve now hard fixed it but you’ve got the money here.

So please find a fix!

All the best,
    indy

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Indy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The problem you mention is a recent bug we are aware of, linked with the latest update of Events Calendar PRO. I’ll mark this thread as “Pending fix”, so we could warn you as soon as the issue is solved.

In the mean-time, if you need that functionality, you may downgrade Events Calendar PRO to version 4.4.25.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I can’t give you a timeframe now but rest assured we’ll do our best to solve that issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience and comprehension,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Indy!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Ajax does not filter events’ is closed to new replies.