Filter Bar Ajax does not filter events

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Ajax does not filter events

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Mauricio Moreira Guzmn.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, but it happens when I activate the checkboxes

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-ajax-does-not-filter-events/

Cliff

Hi. Sorry you’re experiencing this recently-confirmed issue.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mauricio!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Ajax does not filter events’ is closed to new replies.