Fatal errors

Home Forums Calendar Products Fatal errors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hi,

I am using The Events Calendar with a multisite install using the Avada theme.

Most things seem to be ok apart from a couple of fatal errors:

When selecting the filter setting tab:

Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__Events__Filterbar__Filters__State’ not found in /home/smtstagi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-filterbar/src/Tribe/View.php on line 378

When importing a CSV list of events (after the preview shows ok):

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/smtstagi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Tabs/New.php on line 265

Any ideas why I am getting these and how to fix them please?

Nico

Hi there James,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about these fatals you are getting ๐Ÿ™

Inspecting your system information I don’t see Filter Bar add-on, Can you confirm it’s installed in the site?

I will give this a try in my local test site and see if I can reproduce the errors. Any special setup you think I should consider? Are you getting the errors in the main site and in the subsites? Do you get the CSV error working with any files or with a specific one? Can you attach a copy of the file to your reply?

Sorry for the many follow-up questions, I just want to make sure I can reproduce the issues hence find what’s going on,
    Best,
    Nico

Nick
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nick
    Participant

Quick update. The import function has begun working so I have now got some events onto the site – however, I get a fatal error on the events page as soon as I activate the filter bar plugin (which is a feature I need on the site).

I’ve tried deactivating all plugins except the Event Calendar plugins and also change the theme to Twenty Seventeen and it was the filter bar plugin that caused an issue every time.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nick
    Participant

Hi Nico. Any joy with this?

Nick
    Participant

Hi again.

I have just checked my site and noticed that I didn’t have the very latest version of the filter plugin. Installing this has seen all of the issues disappear – including an odd one affected the Widget page in the backend.

Whatever you have done, thank you very much.

Nico

Hey James,

Thanks for following up! Good job on this dude ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m sorry I didn’t reply earlier, we are seeing an increase flow of threads in the forums, so it was hard to set the time aside to do the testing for this. In any case, I’m really stocked this is solved!

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal errors’ is closed to new replies.