Export from The Events Calendar to Events Manager or CSV

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Export from The Events Calendar to Events Manager or CSV

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laura Laing

Unfortunately we need to move from The Events Calendar PRO to Events Manager. I cannot find a way to export the events from The Events Calendar PRO — either into Events Manager or CSV.

Tell me there’s a way to do this. It can’t be impossible!

Thanks.

Laura

Nico

Hi there Laura,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, and sorry to hear you are moving away from our products 🙁

To export events data you can use default WordPress Export tool as explained in this article → Using WordPress Export Tools to Migrate Events Content. You can also a third party plugin like WP CSV to do this.

I’m not familiarized with Events Manager plugin, so not sure which importing methods they have available.

Please let me know if I can be of further help,
    Best,
    Nico

PS: if you want to give us some feedback on why you chose to switch event plugins I’d appreciate.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Export from The Events Calendar to Events Manager or CSV’ is closed to new replies.