…events/list/ is broken, unable to find page

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar …events/list/ is broken, unable to find page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Hi there. After the 3.81 update, my production site is having a bad time with the list view. As our default view on http://www.sfbike.org/events/ it looks fine, but using a filter on List View or when you return to List View via …/events/list/ (clicking the icon on the Filterbar) it creates a 404 error. The icon for the List View is also incorrect and shows the Calendar icon. I unfortunately do not have this error on my testing site beta.sfbike.org/events so I’m not sure how this happened (my steps for updates were identical, including change the “get_tribe_events” text from “upcoming” to “list” where it is used on other pages, with no problems).

Josh
    Participant

Hello sfbike,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. Hopefully I can help to get you pointed in the right direction.

Based on your comment, it sounds like your staging site and production site are currently identical and you took the same steps to get them to their current states. The problem is the production site has 404 issues that your staging site doesn’t have?

As an initial step, have you tried resaving the permalinks as well as clearing the cache on your production site to if this resolves the issue?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Kevin
    Participant

Josh, after extensively testing on multiple computers and browsers this does seem to be a caching issue! Thank you. The icon is still incorrect and that occurred with the 3.8 update on the Filterbar. Any chance that can be fixed?

Josh
    Participant

Hello sfbike,

Thanks for following up with us! I’m happy you were able to resolve the issue.

The icon issue is one we’ve noted and should be fixed in the next upcoming release.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘…events/list/ is broken, unable to find page’ is closed to new replies.