Events RSVP facility creating customer complaints – please help \O/

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Events RSVP facility creating customer complaints – please help \O/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sally
    Participant

Hi

I am having more issues relating to the RSVP facility and hoping you can help me please as I have a live event with customers highlighting problems.

I set up this event with 20 free tickets. I submitted a ‘test’ RSVP and it worked, also sending me a confirmation ticket/email.

Since then I have had 4 different people report problems using the RSVP form:

One couldn’t view the fields properly on the form and therefore couldn’t submit (they were on mobile)
    One could submit the RSVP but didn’t receive a confirmation email
    Two people submitted RSVPs but several duplicates came through to me (I assume they didn’t see any confirmation so kept pressing ‘Confirm RSVP’?)

This is causing havoc for me, please can you suggest what’s is happening and fix it??

Also, I was considering buying Events Tickets BUT I need to know that it will work better than this does. Have you had any reports of similar issues?

Thanks
    Sally

Sally
    Participant
    Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally
    Participant

Understood George. Does that mean you want me to create separate threads for all these issues? I do hope your reply today isn’t to replace an answer on what I fed back with as requested?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Events RSVP facility creating customer complaints – please help \O/’ is closed to new replies.