Events filter not working for multiple city choose

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Events filter not working for multiple city choose

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

Events filter not working for multiple city choose in filter bar,

For example, I choose checkbox option in configuration in events->setting->filter for city. Then I enable multiple city in events filter it will return data only one city.

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi, Sean.

Thanks for reporting this bug. I was able to duplicate this behavior on my own testing site.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

You might want to change the City filter to a Dropdown field type (instead of Checkbox or Autocomplete) so that the user knows they can only select one City at a time.

Sean
    Participant

Any update for this bug

Cliff

Sean, I can understand wanting this fixed ASAP. Our development team has many features and bugs to prioritize and strategize.

We do not provide ETAs for feature or bug releases, but we do update the relevant forum threads once a bug fix is released. Therefore, we ask that you await a reply here. It could be soon (1-2 months) or further in the future, depending how it gets prioritized, but I can tell you it won’t be sooner, just based on our current workload and scheduling.

Again, thanks for your patience and understanding.

Nico

Hi there Sean,

Just wanted to let you know that this issue seems to be fixed in the latest version of Filter Bar. We did some test and we could reproduce it!

Can you please update the plugins on your end and let us know if this is still an issue for you?

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Events filter not working for multiple city choose’ is closed to new replies.