Events don't show in right order when using Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Events don't show in right order when using Filter Bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Moritz
    Participant

Hey,

when using the Filter Bar, Events dates are mixed up in the list. Example: If I choose the day flter and click “Tuesday”, events for April 21st and 28 are not in chronological order. Any way to fix this?

Thanks for any help!

Geoff

Hey there, Moritz–thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for the issue here with the Filter Bar. Let’s see if we can tackle here together.

I do indeed see what you mean. When I select Tuesday from the Filter options, I see that the order of events on the 4/21 and 4/28 seem to alternative in order.

I noticed that the browser tab also returnsย undefined when using the Filter Bar. That makes me wonder if there isn’t some other theme or plugin conflict at play that could be triggering this behavior.

Are you by chance able to try activating a default WordPress theme (like Twenty Fifteen) to see if the issue pops up there as well? How about when deactivating all other non-Modern Tribe plugins while the default WordPress theme is active?

I know that can be a pain on a live site, but you can also try to run that same experiment on a test site that is installed on a subdomain–this will help prevent any interruption to your site while we troubleshoot.

Let’s start there and see what we find. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Moritz
    Participant

Seems like there is a problem with a Plugin called Post Types Order. I deactivated it and there are no more date mix ups. Thanks for ponting me into that direction!

Geoff

Awesome! I’m so glad that helped. Nice work finding the conflict and thanks for sharing it here.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to hit us back up if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events don't show in right order when using Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.