Events Calendar Widget bug

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar Widget bug

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    memeco
    Participant

Hello, I started another website with my friends (I use Events Calendar Pro @ HackAgenda.com.br), but the Agenda widget isn’t displaying events properly as the ones on the available on the calendar (here http://cafehackersp.org/?post_type=tribe_events&eventDisplay=month ), there’s only one events on 12th Feb (?) on the widget, but the calendar currently has 2 events (17 Feb + 26 Feb).

I tried changing the default CSS, but it won’t change regardless.

Barry

So you’ve mentioned two different websites there – I’m not 100% sure which I should be looking at. However I do note that the calendar widget displaying at cafehackersp.org is the WordPress (posts) calendar widget which relates to the dates posts were published (and do indeed see an entry for 12 February) rather than events, for which you should use the Event Calendar widget.

Does that help at all?

memeco
    Participant

Wow, you’re right. Thank you very much, Barry!

Barry

Cool, hopefully restoring the events calendar widget is an easy fix here 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread – if you have a moment and want to share some thoughts/a review of the plugin based on your experiences so far that would definitely be appreciated – and if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Widget bug’ is closed to new replies.