Events Calendar Detail Bubbles Don't Disappear and Days Blend Into Each Other

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Events Calendar Detail Bubbles Don't Disappear and Days Blend Into Each Other

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nikita
    Participant

Hi!
    This is the calendar on my website: https://azueroearthproject.org/events/
    For whatever reason, whenever I hover over an even the detail bubble that appears does not disappear. Additionally, the days of the week seem to blend into each other. Does this happen to anyone else, and if so, do you know how to fix these bugs?
    Currently I have the most recent version of 4.2.6 of the plugin installed.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by Nikita.
    Geoff B.

Good evening Nikita and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the tooltip bubbles not disappearing on your site.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Actually, the most recent version of our plugins are 4.3.1.1 for both of the plugins you have on your website. You might want to update in case that helps.

Among other thing, the latest versions offer the ability to embed full calendars in a normal page with a shortcode: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Other than that, I am seeing some error messages in Google Chrome’s developer tools, most of them are caused by the Wonder plugin slider.

I would recommend deactivating that plugin temporarily to see if that helps.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Calendar Detail Bubbles Don't Disappear and Days Blend Into Each Other’ is closed to new replies.