Events Cal Pro Google Maps Not Displaying with API Key

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Events Cal Pro Google Maps Not Displaying with API Key

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    crharrison
    Participant

Maps were displaying fine for months, then disappeared at some point. Registered and entered new Google maps API, but it made no difference.

Trisha

Hello, Cheryl!

Thanks for using The Events Calendar! I’m sorry to see this is happening. After looking at your site I suspect it might have something to do with a conflict that is happening with the WP Rocket plugin.

After looking at your site I suspect it might have something to do with a conflict that is happening with the WP Rocket plugin. To confirm this would you mind going through the steps in our testing for conflicts guide here?

Let me know what you find out!

Cheers,
    Trisha

crharrison
    Participant

This reply is private.

Trisha

This reply is private.

crharrison
    Participant

This reply is private.

Trisha

This reply is private.

crharrison
    Participant

This reply is private.

Trisha

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Events Cal Pro Google Maps Not Displaying with API Key’ is closed to new replies.