Eventbrite.ie events not being imported

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Eventbrite.ie events not being imported

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    coffeeculture
    Participant

Okay, so where must I place the API key from Eventbrite.ie?

I found that license key for the plugin and thats the one that i’ve imputed. And it is showing that the plugin is active in our profile on here.

So I’m really lost as to why this is not working for us. Cause I am using the number at the end of the event, it still says I cant import.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry for the further confusion.

So in this situation two different keys are applicable and you need to enter both in a couple of different places:

• The plugin license key, issued by us
    • Your Eventbrite API key, issued by Eventbrite themselves

I found that license key for the plugin and thats the one that i’ve imputed. And it is showing that the plugin is active in our profile on here.

So you’ve added your plugin license key and it sounds like it is working, so that’s great.

So I’m really lost as to why this is not working for us. Cause I am using the number at the end of the event, it still says I cant import.

My guess is that you have not yet entered your Eventbrite API key which needs to be added to the user profile of each user who is going to interact with Eventbrite. It’s important that you do enter it in the user profile and not the Events → Settings → Licenses screen.

It’s definitely worth taking the time to review our new user primer for Eventbrite Tickets (particularly this section, steps 9-11) as it covers all of this in detail.

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Eventbrite.ie events not being imported’ is closed to new replies.