Event Tickets (Plus) – Wrong translation used in Plugin overview

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Event Tickets (Plus) – Wrong translation used in Plugin overview

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

The plugin description for the Event Tickets CORE plugin is wrongly used in the plugin overview screen within WordPress. See attached screenshot.
    It seems that the exact same translation is used for the core plugin as for the plus-plugin, which is incorrect.

I have translated it to be (Dutch):
    CORE: “Event Tickets stelt je in staat om via RSVP hun deelname door te geven vanaf elke pagina, bericht of evenement.”
    PLUS: “Met Event Tickets Plus kun je tickets verkopen voor evenementen”

But it is showing as:
    CORE: “Met Event Tickets kun je tickets verkopen voor evenementen” (translated: “Event Tickets allows you to sell tickets for events”, which is incorrect!!)
    PLUS: “Met Event Tickets Plus kun je tickets verkopen voor evenementen”

Can you look into this? It seems that is has been set up correctly in the translation-evironments for many months now, so it wasn’t recently changed.

Barbara
    Participant

Hmmmm… I just checked again and it seems that the translation for the Event Tickets-plugin was changed recently (June 12th). So it just might have been wrong before… IN any case, good to have it checked, and if it’s no system issue, it should resolve itself by the next update, provided that you include the updated mo/po files obviously 🙂

Nico

Hi Hans,

Thanks you very much for the report and for helping us translate our plugins 🙂

As you say I see the correct translation in place in the translation page for that string so this is indeed just a matter of re-fetching the translation files and ship them in the zips. This happens in every release so yeah, just a matter of time. Version 4.2 was shipped on June 8, a couple of days before the translation was added.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Tickets (Plus) – Wrong translation used in Plugin overview’ is closed to new replies.