Event not showing when using filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Event not showing when using filter bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

Hello,

I added an event with venue in WA state. When using the filter bar and choosing WA, the event is not showing up under June. The event is June 16-17. It shows up if I search for Walla Walla.

I have attached some screen shots.

Any idea why the event is not showing when I filter for WA?

Thank you,
    Gisela

Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

I added one more event, this one in Arizona but when I choose AZ in the dropdown, it doesn’t appear.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Guidegirl,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I’ sorry you are experiencing these glitches.

I have checked your site and could find both of the events when I filtered for WA and AZ respectively. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Also a caching plugin or your browser cache can make this happen. Next time when you create an event and doesn’t show up, make sure to empty your browser an site cache as well.

Let me know if I can help you further.

Cheers,
    Andras

Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

Hi, the events are showing up now. Caching could be the issue. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if the issue remains even if I clear cache.

Thank you,
    Gisela

Andras
    Keymaster

Gisela, thanks for getting back to me on that.

Happy to hear it seems to work now as expected.

I’ll keep this topic open so you can ping me again if an issue appears, or to let me know that all is fine and I can close the topic. 😉

Good luck with your project!

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Event not showing when using filter bar’ is closed to new replies.