Event filtering

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Event filtering

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mastres
    Participant

Hi, i have purchase filter bar plugin and i when i search for organizer i have to see all month for events. Is there any way to show a list with all events for this organizer/place?
    Regards

Barry

Hi mastres,

Not quite sure I understand.

Do you mean that, once you filter events by organizer, it should take you to list view instead of keeping you on month view (if that is where you started)?

mastres
    Participant

Hi, i wonder if there is a better way to show results, for example i have an event in march if i filter by organizer in february i don’t see the event in march, is not very usable that i have to change month to see the event.

Barry

I see what you’re saying, but I’m not sure what sort of solution you envision.

If a visitor is looking at February and wants to narrow the results down to see only events organized by “Organizer A”, and none are taking place that month, I don’t know that is always makes sense to transport them to the next month that does contain an event by that organizer.

I guess a notice could be displayed to the user along the lines of “There are no events organized by Organizer A this month, but (click here) to see his next upcoming event.”

If that or something like it would work for you it could certainly be explored as a customization and we’d also welcome it as a feature request if you’d like to post one – we can then see if other users feel the same way πŸ™‚

What do you think?

mastres
    Participant

Yes that can be a solution, but I’m thinking more in the list view of the events, you can show all events of that organizer/place organized by date for example http://coordinacioncultural.com/organizador/centro-cultural-ibercaja/ you have done it πŸ˜‰

—-
    Another question why when i reset all filters don’t show all events?

Barry

Hi mastres,

I’m still not quite sure I understand your suggestion, however it may be best to post on UserVoice and add a few exmaples – one of the team can then review at a later date and other users can comment on the idea and potentially add their support πŸ™‚

Another question why when i reset all filters don’t show all events?

We try hard to stick to one issue per forum topic, so if you could create a new post for this and any other questions that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Event filtering’ is closed to new replies.