Event Categories – Month View – View More losing filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Event Categories – Month View – View More losing filter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    judyvedder
    Participant

*** Has this been fixed yet? If not, when will it be fixed? ***
    I have created an Event Category menu item to display only events with the category of “Burlington”. In the Month view On a day that has more than 3 events the ‘View all #” link appears. When I click on that I get a list of all events in all categories not just in the “Burlington” category. From that point on the category filter is lost and all events for all categories are displayed on all views. I do not think this should work this way. How do I get this so the “view More” link will maintain the category filer?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Judy,

Sadly that looks a lot like a bug to me. I am able to reproduce your problem. I am logging this issue with our developers right now.

Thank you so much for reporting this, I really appreciate it. If we had an unlimited amount of time resources it would be fixed in the next release, but of course we have to prioritize bugs and development time. This will be fixed as soon as we can fix it though.

Thanks again. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Categories – Month View – View More losing filter’ is closed to new replies.