Event calender PRO – drag and drop widget failed in IE9

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Event calender PRO – drag and drop widget failed in IE9

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Haavard
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve been having some problems getting the “drag and drop” widget function in WordPress 3.3 to function correctly using IE9. Recently I discovered that it might be the “Events List Advanced Widget” that’s causing the problem in some way or another.

The problem appears when events calendar pro is activated. When trying to move around widgets by drag and drop, all the available widgets that appears after the “Events list advanced widget” simply can’t be dragged anywhere.

Now the strange thing is that all the available widgets that appears before the “Events list advanced widget” moves correctly as they should by dragging and dropping.

On the other hand, if I go and deactivate the events calendar pro it all works fine, which makes me wonder if there’s a bug in the “events list advanced widget”.

Any ideas on what might cause this problem?

Firefox and Chrome works normal, so this looks to be only an IE problem.

I believe this maybe is something for Jonah to look into? So when that said, Jonah, I’m sending you the website details by email for you to look into if you’re available. Hope to solve this.

Thanks!

Haavard

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Haavard,

Thanks for the report and sorry about the issues. I’ll take a look today and see what I can find.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Haavard,
    Your website appears to be down – can you let me know when it’s back up?

Haavard
    Participant

Hi Jonah, and thanks for looking into this. Don’t know what happened, but you should be able to login now.

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Haavard,

I got in. It does appear to be an issue but I have no idea (outside of ECP and/or the Advanced List Widget seeming like the culprit) what the problem is. I’m going to open a ticket for this and it will get taken care of in a future version or sooner.

Thanks for the report and keep an eye out for an update.

Haavard
    Participant

Thanks Jonah for looking into this. Looking forward to the solution.

Thanks again!

Rob

Thanks Jonah!

Glad to be of service, Haavard. Please do let us know what else we can do down the road and thanks again for your support so far.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Event calender PRO – drag and drop widget failed in IE9’ is closed to new replies.