estonian language missing for Event Calendar

Home Forums Additional Help Translations estonian language missing for Event Calendar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sandras

I would like to translate it

sandras

Hello! Here are Estonian translations for awesome Event Calendar and event calendar PRO, please add that language also! And I would be very happy to try Pro version as well. Thanks for great plugin! Files are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c6l2wecq15lti3y/AADBaJdhO_Mm2BXMoM0IYG4pa

Leah

Hi Sandras,

Thanks so much for working on these. The translations look great and I’ve added them to the plugins for the next release. Can you give me your full name so I can properly credit you in the readme.txt files?

Best,

Leah

Leah

This reply is private.

sandras

Thank you Leah for the code! My name is Andra Saimre:) Sorry I am newbie and probably stupid question but do I have an option to use those translation for my calendar already now? I uploaded those to language folder and then tried to upload to the folder under my child theme where i keep css but did`nt work out…
    All best!

sandras

Hey, i tried to upgrade but got reply that this coupon code does not exist..

Leah

Hi Sandras,

To change the translation for your current, you can just put the The Events Calendar files in the regular /lang folder for The Events Calendar. You don’t need to do it under the child theme. Once you’ve put the files in there, open wp-config.php and change your language code to et_ET to match. That should do it 🙂

That coupon code should be correct- please try again and make sure you are using the whole code from the above post, including the period.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘estonian language missing for Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.