Enormous Perfomance Problems

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Enormous Perfomance Problems

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    freiformat
    Participant

ok .. sorry …

Barry

No problem 🙂

freiformat
    Participant

now our website is not working anymore .. is not reachable and get Internal Server Error
    yesterday the website was working well and after 12 Hours we got a internalServerError

Barry

Sorry to hear that.

Do you think this is connected with our plugin – and can I ask why (do you find removing it restores the site, for instance)?

Is the test site also affected and are you able to check the server error log to see if there are any indications as to the actual problem? If you don’t have direct access to these logs you may need to speak with your hosting provider.

freiformat
    Participant

we are sure thats a problem with the plugin … when i deactivate the plugin, we have the same problem … the site works only when we restart the sql-service
    we installed now the debug-bar … please take a look and try to solve the problem .. we can’t find no information in the server-error-logs …
    it’s always the same SQL Query / proceess which crashes the site :

Kernel: 2.6.32-431.29.2.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP
    MySQL 5.1.73-log
    SQL: SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST
    SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT wp_posts.*, MIN(wp_postmeta.meta_value) as EventStartDate, tribe_event_end_date.meta_value as EventEndDate FROM wp_posts INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_term_relationships.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt1 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt1.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt2 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt2.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt3 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt3.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt4 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt4.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt5 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt5.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt6 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt6.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt7 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt7.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt8 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt8.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt9 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt9.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt10 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt10.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt11 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt11.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tt12 ON (wp_posts.ID = tt12.object_id) INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id) LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as tribe_event_end_date ON ( wp_posts.ID = tribe_event_end_date.post_id AND tribe_event_end_date.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDate’ ) WHERE 1=1 AND ( wp_term_relationships.term_taxonomy_id IN (147) OR tt1.term_taxonomy_id IN (148) OR tt2.term_taxonomy_id IN (146) OR tt3.term_taxonomy_id IN (132) OR tt4.term_taxonomy_id IN (143) OR tt5.term_taxonomy_id IN (142) OR tt6.term_taxonomy_id IN (134) OR tt7.term_taxonomy_id IN (133) OR tt8.term_taxonomy_id IN (131) OR tt9.term_taxonomy_id IN (141) OR tt10.term_taxonomy_id IN (145) OR tt11.term_taxonomy_id IN (144) OR tt12.term_taxonomy_id IN (149) ) AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘tribe_events’ AND ((wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’)) AND (wp_postmeta.meta_key = ‘_EventStartDate’ ) AND (wp_postmeta.meta_value >= ‘2014-10-07 00:00:00’ OR (wp_postmeta.meta_value <= ‘2014-10-07 00:00:00’ AND tribe_event_end_date.meta_value >= ‘2014-10-07 00:00:00’ )) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY DATE(MIN(wp_postmeta.meta_value)) ASC, TIME(wp_postmeta.meta_value) ASC LIMIT 0, 6

The Login Data for the project i sent as PM

Barry

OK: unless I’m misunderstanding, though, this does not occur on the test site, is that correct? If so, that does tend to suggest a conflict of some kind.

... tt4.term_taxonomy_id IN (143) OR tt5.term_taxonomy_id IN (142) ...

The above elements of the query look very much like what you might see if a taxonomy query is applied – but we add no such query under the conditions you described initially (ie, simply opening up map view). For that reason I tend to think that something else is altering the queries and causing this.

Unless you can replicate the same thing on the test site (without any other plugins and only a default theme) there really isn’t any other explanation.

With that in mind, unless of course you disagree and can replicate this on the test site – in which case please let me know – the next set of steps to follow to get to grips with this is to start adding all of the same plugins and the same theme to the test site that you have on the live site – and see if you can replicate at that point.

From there, a process of elimination should determine what is causing this.

Is that possible here?

freiformat
    Participant

it’s not occuring at the test-system (tribe.woodlandevents.eu), its on the live-System (woodlandevents.eu) … at the moment we can’t open the site with the plugin (http://www.woodlandevents.eu/eventsmap/) ..
    Now i deactivated the widget tagcloud with event-categories .. but nothing helps … I’m absolutely frustrated at the moment … yesterday i deactivated all plugins – but no chances ..
    i can try to set up the same website again .. but we have the same site on a test-server (woodland.jb-webdev.de/woodland/ (44 Events)) and everything ist fine .. i told you that …

Barry

OK – but something has to be different between those two installations.

If the plugins and theme are identical for both, it must be something else – perhaps a setting – that lives in your database and is triggering this behaviour. What if you export the database from the live site, and export it to the test site? Can it be replicated then?

… yesterday i deactivated all plugins – but no chances ..

I do understand your frustration and we want to help.

Please understand though that it is also frustrating from our perspective: no other users are reporting these symptoms and you yourself cannot replicate this on a test site that is almost identical (but, as above, perhaps that is because in terms of the database it isn’t truly identical).

Out of interest, after deactivating all other plugins did you additionally deactivate your theme and switch to Twenty Twelve/Thirteen or similar? Am I correct in thinking you are using a child theme of Gameplan here?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Enormous Perfomance Problems’ is closed to new replies.