Done: Portuguese (pt_PT) translation of WooCommerce: Tickets

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Done: Portuguese (pt_PT) translation of WooCommerce: Tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hmalhoa

Here is my contribute in Portuguese of Portugal.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67547312/tribe-wootickets-pt_PT.rar
    I’m waiting your reply.

Leah

Thanks hmalhoa! I’ve download the files and I’ll be able to test them in the next few days. Once I confirm that they are working, I’ll update you here and email you with a coupon.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi hmalhoa,

Thanks for your patience. I tested the files this morning and they look great. We’ll be adding them to the next maintenance release of the plugin and crediting you in the readme.txt file. I’ll be emailing you shortly with a coupon for a free license.

If you’re interested, we’d love to have you update the Portuguese translations for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO too. Just post here if you’re interested!

Best,

Leah

hmalhoa
    Participant

Hi Leah,
    Sure, where is the link to download the .po file?

Leah

Hi hmalhoa,

You can download the .pot file for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO from our Getting Started post. I believe there’s also an existing (but outdated) Portuguese translation for both of those, so you can use that as a starting place. Just make sure you update them with the new .pot file so you get the new and changed strings.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Done: Portuguese (pt_PT) translation of WooCommerce: Tickets’ is closed to new replies.