Displaying Custom Field Attributes on Frontend in Custom Template File

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Displaying Custom Field Attributes on Frontend in Custom Template File

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    moderntribe
    Participant

Hi, Ken. Yeah, it looks as though editing the core of the plugin is your best bet here (it is likely I might have done what you said). I don’t think a fix for this bug will make it into our next update, so you might have to edit by hand if you upgrade, but I can guarantee it will almost definitely make it into the release after that. Sorry I can’t have the fix included sooner!

Rob

Thanks for confirming, Paul.

Ken: the release Paul referenced there will likely be 2.1, as we’re currently planning on switching gears to that once 2.0.4 is out. But whether it’s 2.0.4 or the yet-to-be-decided-on 2.0.5, this will make it into the next release.

Ken
    Participant

Thanks for the the info guys. After I updated to 2.0.4 I had the same issue. I changed the core and all is working again.

Rob

Thanks for confirming, Ken. Looks like per Paul’s last note this should make it into the next release so you don’t have to do any manual labor on your end.

Ken
    Participant

Just to keep in the loop, I noticed that the event-meta.php file was changed a bit. However I still had to modify line #27 to read:
    $options = explode("\r\n", $customField['values']) It might not have been added to 2.0.5 like you mentioned in the previous posts. I’ll check back in with 2.1.

Rob

Alright, thanks Ken. I’ll get Paul to take a look when he’s back from vacation next week too, to see if he can comment.

Ken
    Participant

Thanks Rob.

Rob

Sorry about this, Ken – looks like it slipped through the cracks. I’ve brought it back to Paul’s attention so hopefully we can get you a response over the next day or so here.

moderntribe
    Participant

Yup, looks like this one slipped through the cracks. Sorry about that, Ken! You should definitely see this fixed in the next go around.

Ken
    Participant

Thanks guys, you mentioned that it might not be done until 2.1, so I just wanted to keep it in the loop. At least for now I have a fix that’s the important thing.

Rob

This one is still in the works for 2.1, definitely.

Ken
    Participant

Looks like the new update fixes the issue. Great job guys!

Jonah
    Participant

Glad to hear it Ken, I’m closing this thread out since it’s getting pretty long. If anyone still has issues with this, please create a new thread.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • The topic ‘Displaying Custom Field Attributes on Frontend in Custom Template File’ is closed to new replies.