Display settings disappear

Home Forums Calendar Products Display settings disappear

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have added some html code to add text and imagery to our calendar before the event content. And when I add it, it shows up immediately on the page. However, the field on the Calendar settings page (Under Display) goes blank and the code disappears. Then later, I find it has disappeared from the webpage as well. What could be happening? I am mystified!

Hi!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with “The Events Calendar” plugin. I want to help but first want to confirm the exact issue you are facing.  Is my understanding below correct?

1. Navigate to Events > Settings > Display
    2.  Scroll to Advanced Template Settings
    3. Enter content into “Add HTML before event content” or “Add HTML after event content”
    4. Save Changes
    5. Visit the /events/ page – Content is displaying as expected.
    6. Content is no longer displayed or visible in the Settings page

Correct?

I’ve ran through the above on my test site and I can’t replicate the content disappearing. Can you confirm you are using the latest 3.6 version of the plugins? Also can you replicate the removal of the content by performing a repeating step? If so can you share exactly what you did.

I’d also suggest that if you are able to replicate the issue using the same steps that you deactivate all plugins except for “The Events Calendar” so that we confirm there is no conflict with others installed.

Sorry this response doesn’t have a fix for you but the above information should give us more information to help resolve the issue.

Thanks again for reaching out to us.

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Display settings disappear’ is closed to new replies.