Diffrent filterbars

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Diffrent filterbars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Troels Christensen
    Participant

Hi Eventcalendar

I am trying to make a “sport” calendar, with diffrent types of sport, running, biking etc.

All of the sport types will have its own category and own calendar”site”.

Is it possible to customize the filterbar on diffrent categories? As far as I know its not possible to change the filters, so i have to use the “additional fields” to get my filter bar as i want it. They will only show up when people are creating an event with the “additional field” types they use.

But if i want one type of filterbar on the running category and another filterbar on the biking category, how to do that? Everytime i add an additional field, its on both categories.

Hope you understand my problem 🙂

Courtney

Hello Troels

At this time, Filter Bar only works on the default Events page.

If you think that is something you would like as a feature I encourage you to visit our User Voice Page and either upvote an existing request or make a new request there.

You can suggest it it http://tribe.uservoice.com.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Diffrent filterbars’ is closed to new replies.