Deleted Additional Field Still Showing Up in Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Deleted Additional Field Still Showing Up in Filter Bar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Annie Tandy
    Participant

I originally created an additional field called “Region” with two choices: West and South. I entered some events marked South, but then later changed the Region name to Southwest instead of South. To correct the problem, I also went into each event and changed that selection from South to Southwest. So there aren’t any events marked South anymore, however the Region dropdown menu in the filter bar is now showing West, South, and Southwest. South is not listed in the Region additional field anymore and there isn’t another place for it to be deleted that I know of. Can you delete the South Region as if it never existed?

Thanks!
    Annie

Courtney

Hi Annie

Can you check your settings at Event ยป Settings ยป Additional Fields and make sure that your “South” field has been deleted here?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Annie Tandy
    Participant

Yes, it’s deleted in the additional fields.

Courtney

Hi Annie

I believe that the “South” option is still showing because of the past events that are still labeled as “South”. https://mykidlist.com/events/list/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=past&tribe__ecp_custom_2=South.

Can you edit those and see if “South” still displays?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Deleted Additional Field Still Showing Up in Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.