Help Desk

De-activating and re-activating Filter Bar

I deactivated the Filter Bar add-on via the plugins panel to test some possible conflicts on my site. Everything was filtering correctly before de-activation, but after I deactivated / re-activated, filtering does not work. After making a selection of an event category, there is no ajax loading graphic and no filtering occurs. It doesn’t allow the selection of other check boxes in the filter bar.

I do not see a way to remove the add-on and re-install to start fresh. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I’m sorry you are experiencing problems here.

You can remove the plugin via the plugin admins screen, just like any other plugin, if you want to give that a try. Failing that, can you try deactivating all other non-Modern Tribe plugins and switching to a default theme – does it work as expected then?

If you could share a link so we can observe the problem that would be awesome 🙂

Thanks – and let us know how you get on.

Hi! It’s been a while without any follow-up so I’m guessing you resolved this or worked around it and will close this thread. Of course if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new thread. Thanks!