Day of Week Filter Not Working

Home Forums September 2013 Filters Bar Beta Day of Week Filter Not Working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mattsokoloff
    Participant

It looks like the Day filter is not working for me.

Checking any single day or combination of days returns no events.

http://bungalower.staging.wpengine.com/events/

Leah

Hi Matt,

I’m not seeing any filters on your site at the moment. Do you have a screencast or screenshots of the behavior that I can check out? And have you checked for plugin conflicts that might effect this?

~Leah

mattsokoloff
    Participant

Sorry I had to do some testing and reset the staging site.

Put it back… Other plugins are active but I’ve confirmed that deactivating all other plugins does not fix the issue.

http://bungalower.staging.wpengine.com/events/?action=tribe_list&tribe_paged=1

mattsokoloff
    Participant

BTW as a reminder I’m using the Free Events Calendar Plugin. I confirmed the issue on the latest versions FireFox and Chome on Mac.

Leah

Thank you, I am able to see the issue happening on your site. I still haven’t been able to recreate it myself though. I’ll keep looking into it, and you let me know if you find anything else relevant 🙂

~Leah

mattsokoloff
    Participant

Did you try it without PRO installed? I activated PRO (had the plugin from another site) and the day filtering worked properly. Deactivated and it’s back to not working. It’s clearly an issue with the community plugin.

Leah

I did it with PRO. But are you saying that the Community Events plugin is the issue?

mattsokoloff
    Participant

Correct.

Community Events – Day Filter does not
    Pro – Day Filter works

Leah

Strange! I am able to use Community Events with the filters, and I know at least one other beta tester is also using it with Community.

mattsokoloff
    Participant

Hmm..To be clear the only filter that was causing issues for me was the “Day” filter. That works for you on Community Events. I don’t have another WordPress instance running but in theory to reproduce:
    – Instals Community Events
    – Create an event for a Monday
    – Install Filters Plugin
    – Add “Day” filter
    – Go to /events and filter by day for Monday

Leah

Alas, I still can’t replicate this. I’ll keep an eye on it though. Thanks for the report!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Day of Week Filter Not Working’ is closed to new replies.