Czech translation for Shopp Tickets

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Czech translation for Shopp Tickets

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    eliasgarcia
    Participant

Hello, I will do the czech translation for Shopp Tickets plugin, when I finish it I will send it to you. Thanks.-

Leah

Hello eliasgarcia,

That’s great! Thanks so much for working on that.

Best,

Leah

eliasgarcia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hello eliasgarcia,

Thanks for asking! I will do my best to help you. I will change each sentence into simple English and explain it.

First you need to know about our Recurring Events feature, which is part of Events Calendar PRO. Recurring Events allows you to make on event that happens on more than one day. For example, you could make an event that happens every week. You would only make 1 event, but it would be on your calendar every week. That is what this string is about.

Currently, ShoppTickets will only show up on the frontend once per full event.

Right now, ShoppTickets tickets only show tickets for one date of an event. So if there was a recurring event with happened every week for 2 months, you can only make tickets for the first of those event, not each one.

For PRO users this means the same ticket will appear across all events in the series.

If you also have Events Calendar PRO, the same ticket shows on all of the events in a Recurring Event series. So if you have a Recurring Event that happens 5 times, all five of those events on your calendar will show the same tickets you made for the first event.

Please configure your events accordingly.

Please remember this when you make your events. (So that you do not show the wrong information to users).

I hope the above helps. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you with your translation.

Best,

Leah

eliasgarcia
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hi eliasgarcia,

Thanks for submitting the translation! Those files look great, and I’ve added them to our plugin. I just emailed you with a coupon for a free license for Shopp Tickets. Thank you so much for contributing to our plugin!

Best,

Leah

eliasgarcia
    Participant

Thank you so much Leah!
    Best,
    Elias.-

Simon

Hello eliasgarcia, thank you so much for translation. Is it possible change in daily event is in english “time” and write in czech “čas”?

Leah

Hi Simon,

The translations for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are getting outdated, which is why the translation for Time isn’t showing. Would you be interested in updating the files? That would get that string and other translated.

If you’re interested, check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Czech translation for Shopp Tickets’ is closed to new replies.