Cut Off Times Not Working Properly with Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Cut Off Times Not Working Properly with Filter Bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dancepapi
    Participant

Cut off times after midnight does not work properly when the Day Filter is used in the Filter Bar – the event displays into next day for list view, map view and week view.
    I currently have an example event posted with an end time of 1am (starts at 10pm the day before). In my general settings I have put the cut off time for 3am.
    http://wpdev.io/dancepapi/events/
    If you select “Saturday” in the Day filter, Friday’s event (from 10pm to 1am) will appear in the list view, map view and week view. Can this be tweaked?

Best,

Ariel

Barry

This definitely looks like a bug – we’ll fix it as quickly as we can. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Barry

I’m going to close this thread for the time being, but we’ll do our best to re-open and post an update as this issue as progressed. Thanks again for your patience 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cut Off Times Not Working Properly with Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.