Create set intervals for Cost filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Create set intervals for Cost filter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mtaweb
    Participant

Currently the cost filter dynamically creates the cost ranges based on the cost of the listed events. How would I go about creating set intervals?

For example, If I have 100 events under $100, and I have a few events that are significantly more expensive, it creates ranges that are not that helpful to the end user.

What I’m looking to do is set custom intervals such as:

Free
    Under $100
    $100 – $250
    $250 – $500
    $500 and above

Can you give any guidance of how I could go about doing this?

Barry

Hi!

In our last release we actually introduced a new filter (in the sense of a WordPress hook) that can help in this sort of situation, called tribe_events_filter_values.

Up to two parameters are available to any callback functions you register for this hook, the first being an array of values and the second is the “slug” which identifies the filter itself.

The best thing here is to play around with that hook (if you’re comfortable with that side of WP development) and see what you can do.

Good luck 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Create set intervals for Cost filter’ is closed to new replies.