Cost

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m currently using the Events Aggregator for Facebook & Meetup events.

How do i automate the adding of the cost field to the filter bar? is this possible?
    thanks in advance

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reaching out again here!

You can add the Cost field to the Filter Bar by going to Events Settings < Filters and checking the Cost filer from the left.  It will then appear on the list of Active Filters on the right.

Let me know if you have any further questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Richard
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I am not seeing any costs when I filter them.

Are the costs for each event supposed to be entered automatically when I import the events using Aggregator?
    Thanks

Hi Richard,

Perhaps I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to achieve.  Would you mind providing me with some screenshots?

Are you looking to add tickets to events from Facebook and Meetup after they are imported?

If so, you can edit these events in their Edit Event page and add necessary information there.

Can you also provide me with the URLs that you are trying to import, if you think that something may not be working properly on your end, so that I can do some testing as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Richard
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I’m just trying to automate the input of tickets costs (when I grab a Facebook Page URL using the Aggregator)
    Is that info that the aggregator grabs?

If so, I will then add a custom field,
    Cheers

Hi Richard,

Can you provide me with an example of a Facebook page that you are trying to import, so that I can see the information that you are trying to import?

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Cost’ is closed to new replies.