[ticketed] Content Organization in Advanced Filters

Home Forums September 2013 Filters Bar Beta [ticketed] Content Organization in Advanced Filters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg

The content in each filter category do not appear to follow an Ascending or Descending arrangement.
    Under Organizer and Venue they appear to display in a random order, not alphabetical. (checkboxes)
    Under the Event Category they are displayed in Descending alphabetical order. (drop down and checkboxes)
    No settings within the Filter admin panel to choose or change the display of this information.

OS 10.7.5
    Safari 6.0.5
    Wordpress 3.6.1
    Theme: Avada 2.1.3 (themefusion)
    Plugins: Events Calendar Pro 3.0.5, Events Community 3.0.1, Events Category Colors 3.0.3

Leah

Thanks Greg! I’m embarrassed I didn’t catch this during QA.

It looks like right now the Organizer and Venue are displaying in the order they were created, which isn’t terribly useful to anyone.

I’ve logged this in our system. At the very least, I’d like to see the options all showing in alphabetical order on the front end.

~Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[ticketed] Content Organization in Advanced Filters’ is closed to new replies.