Configure FB so that certain active filters appear in the open default state?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Configure FB so that certain active filters appear in the open default state?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Noah
    Participant

Hello,

Could I configure filter bar so that only certain active filters appear in the open default state while other active filters need to be expanded to be seen?

E.g. The “category” dropdown box would appear to the end-user automatically but the user would have to click open “cost” to see those options?

http://pdxskillshare.org/calendar/

Thanks,

Noah

Geoff

Hey Noah and thanks for getting in touch!

Good question and unfortunately the answer is no, that is not currently a supported option.

There is the option to open all filters by default under Events > Settings > Filters > Filters Default State, but not to open the filters individually.

We’re always accepting new feature requests over on our UserVoice page, if that’s something you’d us to consider in a future version.

Sorry that’s probably not what you were hoping for, but does it at least help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Noah! Just checking in to see if you had any follow-up questions here about configuring the Filter Bar settings–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey Noah! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please open a new thread if you have any additional questions and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Configure FB so that certain active filters appear in the open default state?’ is closed to new replies.