Chinese translation of Community Events

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Chinese translation of Community Events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Here is my version of Chinese Translation for Community Events :the mo. file-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/33xkujk9djpaz9n/zh_Hans_CN.mo

and the po file –
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/33xkujk9djpaz9n/zh_Hans_CN.mo

I’ve also sent you guys a mail so that you can check. Notice that due to the differentiated linguistic features of EN and CN, I made some minor adjustments so that a site builder and a user can both understand well. Hope that will be of some use. And a license for this plugin is expected.
    ThXXXXX.

Leah

Hi louyuanyuan,

Thanks for volunteering to contribute to our plugins! Are you also willing to translate our main plugins, The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO? Anyone using Community Events would also need The Events Calendar, so it’s important to have that translated as well. I’d be happy to give you a free license for PRO in exchange, as well as the Community Events one you requested.

Best,

Leah

Daniel
    Participant

This reply is private.

Leah

Hello louyuanyuan,

I’m glad to hear that you are working on the translation for The Events Calendar. I will test the files for Community Events as soon as I can and give you a coupon for the free license.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hello louyuanyuan,

I was going to test the files you sent but it looks like they are both .mo files- I’ll need the .po file to test the translation.

Thanks,

Leah

Leah

Hi louyuanyuan,

I haven’t heard from you in 2 weeks, so I am going to close this ticket. Please open a new one if you complete the translations.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Chinese translation of Community Events’ is closed to new replies.