Checkbox styling

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Checkbox styling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sm2dev
    Participant

Hello,

How do we target the checkboxes in the filter bar for styling? Currently they are the standard default look but we want the to be styled to look like the attached example. I can’t seem to locate a class or the proper way to change these stylings.

I tried the following code that I found via chrome inspector, but it isn’t working.

`#tribe_events_filters_wrapper label input[type=checkbox] {border: 1px solid #007fac}’

Thanks.

sm2dev
    Participant

Hi,

I am following up to see if you can offer me a solution for the checkbox style as noted in my previous message.

Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately I was not able to access the page to take a look at this, as it looks like the site currently requires a login to access. However, there are a few things that I would recommend…

First, if the styling you’re looking for is the styling that your theme applies to other checkboxes, the you can try adjusting the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” and “Events template” settings under Events > Settings > Display. These affect how much events pages inherit their styling from the theme.

If this doesn’t help, then you will likely need to dive into the CSS…after making changes, you’ll also want to clear out your cache (in your browser and on your site if you are doing any caching there) to make sure you are seeing the current version of the page.

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you can send me a link to a public version of the page, I’ll be happy to take a look and see what I can recommend!

sm2dev
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

sm2dev
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

sm2dev
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Checkbox styling’ is closed to new replies.