Checkbox not filtering

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Checkbox not filtering

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just discovered that when I use “checkbox” to the filter bar it is not working as it should. On the dropdown menu it is fine.

Any help welcome 🙂

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Carine,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It’s a known bug, which appeared with the latest update of Events Calendar PRO. Our developers are working to solve this issue — the fix will be part of the very next Maintenance Release (which might be delivered next week).

I’ll mark this thread as “Pending fix”, so we could warn you as soon as the fix is released.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

ok many thanks Jeremy

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing. 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Carine!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-27-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Checkbox not filtering’ is closed to new replies.