Change "tribe_eventcategory" query string

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Change "tribe_eventcategory" query string

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cityofroundrock
    Participant

Is there a way to change the query string for selecting a category to something other than ?tribe_eventcategory=n?

Barry

Hi: there’s no means to adjust this built in to our settings, I’m afraid. Can I ask why you wish to adjust this?

cityofroundrock
    Participant

Cleanliness and branding in the query string. White labeling that is going on with a site.

Barry

Definitely understandable – it’s not been built in such a way as to readily accommodate this, however.

Though a bit of a hack you could potentially catch the filter bar output and replace the ‘tribe_’ prefixes, then catch all incoming requests and map your custom form back to what the plugin expects. While not ideal it could work if you’re in a pinch, though we’d need to leave it to you to figure out the details.

Beyond that, please do post a feature request and we’ll happily consider this, especially if others also show their support.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Change "tribe_eventcategory" query string’ is closed to new replies.