Change existing Translations, but can't find them

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Change existing Translations, but can't find them

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Patrick
    Participant

Hi there

First of all, I’m really happy with The Events Calendar!

I have a question about a title translation, that I want to change. When I select a date at my Event Calendar Sidebar Widget and I selected the list view, the title “Events for [Date]” appears – or in German “Veranstaltungen für 4. Juli” for example. Now I want to change this “Veranstaltungen” to another word. Where do I Find it? In all the .po / .mo files, I find only one single entry, which is “Events for %s” as the iCal Feed Description. If I change this field, I doesn’t change anything on the website.

What am I missing? Can you help me?

Thank you very much!

Cheers from Switzerland

Patrick
    Participant

Never mind! I just found the right Translation… I’m sorry!

Cliff

Thanks for letting us know. No problem at all. For future reference, we have this information regarding translations:

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change existing Translations, but can't find them’ is closed to new replies.