Change behaviour of filterbar – all need to be true

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Change behaviour of filterbar – all need to be true

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bram Huisman
    Participant

Hi there,

I really need this to work. At the moment the filterbar checks if one of the conditions is true. For example:

When i filter on a specific category(1) i get all events with that category in my photo view
    If i select another category let’s say category(2) i also get events which have that category.

That’s the problem.. for my case it needs to be: If category(1) & category(2) are selected.. only show events which have BOTH categories.

If you guys could point me to the exact file where i can change these settings? I’m a starting developer so i can read and change code if needed.

Greetz,

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi Bram!

I hope you are having a good night and thanks for taking the time to reach out to us, unfortunately there is no simple way to archive this, as by design operates on any of the matches of the filters. You might want to modify the core of the plugin but those changes are going to be lose on next updates of the Add-on.

I’m really sorry for this inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding. Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Bram Huisman
    Participant

Hi there,

Ok well to bad! You guys should really think about adding this feature, so people can control te filterbar. I have now fixed it within the loop.php file. I basically check the slug and based on that i check which events can be displayed or not.

Greetz,

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback and I’m glad you were able to find a solution for your needs, we do have a UserVoice site where other Users can vote and suggest new features, feel free to create a new one there.

And let us know in the future if there’s anything else we can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change behaviour of filterbar – all need to be true’ is closed to new replies.