Can*t translate days to swedish

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Can*t translate days to swedish

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fervent
    Participant

http://prntscr.com/2nocro
    Already translated in this files
    http://prntscr.com/2nod89 and created right .mo file
    And in another (not pro) folder
    And have translated wodrpess localization..

Leah

Hi fervent,

Thanks for posting. Some elements of the calendar, such as days of the week and month names, are translated by WordPress itself and not via our plugin translations. This means that if you do not have the WordPress translation files loaded for your language you will see some untranslated words in your calendar, even with your language set in wp-config. To fix this, you’ll need to download and install WordPress for your language. Then the Day View (and other Views) should be fully translated.

Best,
    Leah

fervent
    Participant

But i already did it…And in another places translation works fine for me…

Leah

Hi fervent,

Hmmm, that is strange. Can you give me the translation files you’re using for WordPress? That will help me troubleshoot further. You can upload them and leave a link here so I can get them. Thanks for your patience while I look into this.

Best,

Leah

fervent
    Participant

Now i fixed this issue . I was problem with fucntion date() what you use in plugin sometimes, i changed locale in function , and then change date() to strftime() and it works now good.
    But for another problem is, that they can*t translate all plugin variables with translation file.

fervent
    Participant

I mean they = another people who use this plugin

Leah

Hello fervent,

I’m not sure I understand your question. It is true that some strings are not in the plugin file. They might be in a different plugin file or they might be part of the main WordPress translation. If you tell me what strings are still in English I might be able to help.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Can*t translate days to swedish’ is closed to new replies.