Can't Select Next Month After Adding Filter Bar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Can't Select Next Month After Adding Filter Bar Pro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hello,

Since I added Filter Bar Pro the month view won’t allow me to click through to the next month:

http://www.themotoringdiary.com/events/category/social-meets/month/

Can you help with this?

Hi Raymond,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Are you displaying the month view here via a shortcode?  It seems that only one category is being displayed (which I’m sure is how you want it to be), however the Filter Bar is present.  Usually the Filter Bar is only present on the main calendar page, so I’d love to know how you have things set up so that I can try to replicate and test things on my end.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your response. Yes, it appears that the filter bar is appearing on the category pages, but actually we just want it on the main calendar page – it’s not actually showing on the main calendar page, just on the category pages. Do you know how we can swap this so it only appears on the main calendar?

Hi Raymond,

That is strange that it is only showing up on the category page!  Is this where your main calendar is found: http://www.themotoringdiary.com/events?  I am getting a 404 error when I try to access it.

Can you try flushing your permalinks by going to Settings < Permalinks and Save Changes?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Raymond Gillespie
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I think it’s all sorted thanks. We had a play around with the events slug, and then regenerated all the category URLs using that, and it all seems fine now. I think you were right that using the shortcode created the problem – when we reverted to the native pages it resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Can't Select Next Month After Adding Filter Bar Pro’ is closed to new replies.