Can’t find a string to translation

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Can’t find a string to translation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mastres
    Participant

Hi i’m looking to translate a string with wpml but i can’t find it show you in the screenshoot https://docs.google.com/a/mastres.com/file/d/0Bzw99BGQm4rISUJtXzc5dl9wVmM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Also i have a problem with load times, it takes too much time to load events

Barry

Hi mastres,

That string is already translatable and is generated within views/month/single-day.php – and in fact an entry already lives in the main translation file (lang/tribe-events-calendar.pot) πŸ™‚

I’m not sure what further steps you need to take in relation to making this work with WPML, but hopefully that helps to get you on the right track.

mastres
    Participant

Hi, i search in the file and i can’t find that string. I search for “View All” and i canΒ΄t see that string… are serverals strings or only one?

Barry

Hi!

In our 3.9.1 release it can be found on line 41 of that template:

$view_all_label = sprintf( _n( 'View 1 Event', 'View All %s Events', $day['total_events'], 'tribe-events-calendar' ), $day['total_events'] );

mastres
    Participant

Sorry i mean .po archive.
    I have search in tribe-events-calendar-es_ES.po but i can’t find “View All %s Events” for translate

Barry

Ah yes – so perhaps nobody has translated that one for this language? If you’d like to propose the correct translation definitely let us know and we’d be happy to add it πŸ™‚

mastres
    Participant

Yes sure the translation is “Ver los %s eventos”
    Regards

Barry

Thank you! I’ll draw this to the attention of my fellow team member Leah (who handles translations) and we’ll look at folding it into the next applicable release πŸ™‚

mastres
    Participant

ok, thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Can’t find a string to translation’ is closed to new replies.