Cannot access website

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Cannot access website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joan

I’m having a serious problem with my site http://www.detroiteventstoday.com – I can’t even access my Admin area, I get this, PLEASE HELP I just paid money $$$ to renew this site!!!

Fatal error: Class ‘Tribe__PUE__Package_Handler’ not found in /home1/joanp07/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/src/Tribe/PUE/Checker.php on line 200

Geoff B.

Good evening Joan and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about your site being crashed. Yikes!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Short term, you can fix the issue by editing these folder names (using FTP or with your CPanel File manager):

• /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/ to /wp-content/plugins/z_the-events-calendar

That will deactivate your the Events Calendar plugin and give you access to your site once again.

Once that is done, you can:

1. Delete the wp-content/plugins/z_the-events-calendar completely
    2. Reinstall the Events Calendar plugin by using the Add plugin interface.

Everything should then be back to normal.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Joan

That error occurs even when I try to access the admin (/wp-admin) part of my website. I can’t get to it AT ALL because of this error. HELP!!!

Geoff B.

Dear Joan,

I am terribly sorry about this.

I totally understand that you can’t get to your wp-admin page for now.

My solution will still work, in spite of that.

Step 1: Force deactivation of the plugin

To do this you need to use an FTP Client or the File manager from your CPanel.
    You can ask your web host about this.

We can force deactivation of the plugin ( the Events Calendar) by editing the plugin folder name :

• Change the folder found at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/ to /wp-content/plugins/z_the-events-calendar

That will deactivate your the Events Calendar plugin and give you access to your site once again.

Step 2: Delete the plugin

1. Delete the wp-content/plugins/z_the-events-calendar completely OR from the plugins menu in WordPress.
    2. Reinstall the Events Calendar plugin by using the Add plugin interface.

Everything should then be back to normal.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cannot access website’ is closed to new replies.