Can I create a link to two specific categories of events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Can I create a link to two specific categories of events?

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tana Stith.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tana Stith
    Participant

I have created multiple categories. I would like to create a link similiar to /events/category/category-slug/. I would like this link to be able include two categories. Is this possible? If yes, what would it look like?

Cliff

Hi, Theresa.

The only way I know to accomplish this is to use Filter Bar to generate the URL you want and then link that wherever visitors are navigating/clicking from, like this at our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/events/month/?tribe_eventcategory%5B%5D=46&tribe_eventcategory%5B%5D=38

Notice the multiple “tribe_eventcategory” in the URL…

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I create a link to two specific categories of events?’ is closed to new replies.