Calendar not stacking of iPhone

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Calendar not stacking of iPhone

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lars
    Participant

Hi, the calendar events are not stacking on iPhone and makes everything appear collapsed:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0y456r5sk3qe6i/foto%202.PNG

Shouldn’t ECP default to “List View” on Smartphone?

Casey
    Participant

mending,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. ECP isn’t currently fully responsive on mobile devices, however we’re currently working to make a fully responsive version of the plugin that will be released soon. In the mean time, you can set your default view to “List View” if you’d like to better support mobile devices on your site.

Give that a shot and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Lars
    Participant

That doesn’t make any difference. The calendar view is still being shown as default.

Lars
    Participant

That’s probably because I’m using forced redirection of /events/ to /events/week/2014-10-06/ otherwise none of our events for our festival in October will show – as ECP isn’t clever enough to automatically move forward to the next coming events in either month or week view.

So what to do now? How do we force List View on mobile devices or when will your responsive update be ready?

Casey
    Participant

mending,
    While I can’t give you a guaranteed timeframe for our next release, I can tell you that we’re aiming to have something released this month. With that being said, sometimes releases can get pushed back due to QA or other issues arising. I hope that helps to answer your question.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Lars
    Participant

Hi, well as long as no new update have solved this problem, then the thread should remain open. Thanks

Casey
    Participant

That’s fine. I’ll go ahead and leave this thread open, and we can verify that everything looks good after the next update. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Now that the responsive version (3.5) has been released, did this fix the issue that you were referring to?

Lars
    Participant

Yes, somewhat. But 3.5 didn’t include the classes for The Event Category Color plugin, so all category coloring has been strippet. Please refer to this: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/3-5-responsive-views-trying-again/

Casey
    Participant

mending,
    We’re definitely aware of that issue, and I’ve logged it for our developers to take a closer look. Since everything else is good here, I’ll close out this thread and we can keep you updated on the category issue on the thread that you mentioned. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar not stacking of iPhone’ is closed to new replies.