Calendar hangs when browsing to previous/next month

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Calendar hangs when browsing to previous/next month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

I’m using The Events Calendar here:

http://www.public-health.uiowa.edu/gpcah/calendar/

But the calendar hangs when I try to browse to next month or the previous month. Went through the troubleshooting steps to no avail. Deleted a page with the /calendar slug, and that didn’t work either.

I suspect it might be a permissions issue on the server, but I haven’t been able to track it down. Can someone please take a look?

Thank you.

Hunter

Hello 🙂

Welcome to the Pre-Sales forums! Unfortunately, we aren’t able to provide support here :-/

If you wouldn’t mind, please create a thread on either the Premium forums if you’re a valid license holder or you can also post to our WordPress.org forums. We’d be more than happy to help out in the appropriate venue!

Thank you for understanding and also for choosing PRO. Have a good rest of your week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar hangs when browsing to previous/next month’ is closed to new replies.