Calendar and Events / Courses Slugs are not directing to the Thai site.

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Calendar and Events / Courses Slugs are not directing to the Thai site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Dear Support,

I am currently struggling with the menus and keeping the visitors on their language in our site once they clicked on our events / courses or the calendar.

As our site was first build as an English version, and then translated into Thai, the slug of the calendar is always directing back to the English site/ menu. However Thailand is our main territory, so I would like it to direct to the Thai site when people are visiting the Thai version of the site. You can have a look at academy.welify.com/th…

So I need to fastest way now to get the calendar and events and courses on the /th slugs so when a Thai visitor clicks on them, they stay on the Thai pages.

I hope you guys are also keep on working on the ability to translate the calendar and event pages so we can make everything bi-lingual very soon.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Geoff

Hi there, Kevin!

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry for difficulty here.

Are you using a plugin to handle multiple languages on your site? If so, which one? It could likely be that both that plugin and The Events Calendar are trying to accomplish similar redirects using similar mechanisms and aren’t meshing nicely.

If you’re only running a single language on your site and want all of the calendar slugs to include /th/, then you can go into Events > Settings and change the Events URL Slug and Single Event URL Slug options to include that there. Then, you would update your site menu (Appearance > Menus) to make sure the menu links up to the correct spot.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Kevin! This thread has been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if you still have questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Calendar and Events / Courses Slugs are not directing to the Thai site.’ is closed to new replies.