Buttons instead of checkboxes for filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Buttons instead of checkboxes for filter bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Steer
    Participant

Hello Team,

I would like to use a clickable button to filter for an event category instead of the checkboxes or dropdowns. An example can be seen in your references, https://www.culinarylocal.com/events/

On top of the event list are two buttons, “events” and “experiences”. With this button I can filter the events in the calendar without having to display the filter bar next to the month view or list view.

I did not find an option for this in the backend. All I can do there is to display the filter horizontally instead of vertically but this forces the user to open a dropdown instead of being able to click on a button directly.

regards,

Martin

Nico

Hi Martin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I can help you here 🙂

What you see in the reference is a custom implementation made on top of our product. You can achieve a similar navigation for month view using The Events Calendar category colors a free third-party plugin.

Please give it a try and let me know if it works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Buttons instead of checkboxes for filter bar’ is closed to new replies.