Bulgarian Translation

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Bulgarian Translation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nedko Ivanov

Hi,<br><br>

I’ve done the Bulgarian translations for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. <br>The localization files are
    available here.

Leah

Hi Nedko,

Thank you so much for working on these, they look great! I have added these files to the next release of the plugins. You will be credited in the readme.txt file.

Best,

Leah

Leah

This reply is private.

Nedko

Hi, there is some problems with the translation. Word “day” is translated in the po file, but is still in English in both front end and back end. Same thing with the second paragraph in Settings > help.

Nedko Ivanov

You can find an updated version of the BG translation here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_hQKVIG3LsRUR0a1E2eEM5djA/edit?usp=sharing

Can you help me to resolve one problem with the widget? Button “View more..” is not translated. Localization files are fully translated.

Leah

Hi Nedko,

Thank you for pointing out the issue with the Day View. We had an incorrect textdomain left in that was causing the problem. It is now fixed. You can download corrected bg_BG files here. Those will translate Day properly, as well as the new Google and iCal links.

Can you send me a screenshot of the issue you’re seeing with the widget? Or be more specific about which widget it is?

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi Nedko,

Thanks for the screenshots, those were very helpful. I checked them over and found that most of them were PoEdit errors. I’ve fixed those and you can download the new files here.

On the Week View image you sent- several of the strings there (such as the day of the week and the month name) are actually translated by the WordPress files. So you’ll need to download the Bulgarian WP files to get those translated. To change the Date Format from the “27th” style, go to Events –> Settings –> Display and change the Date Format setting for Week Day Format to whatever style you prefer.

Two of the screenshots you included did reveal incorrect text domains which are causing the translations not to work. Those were the widget “View All” link and the System Information part of the Help page. Both of those have been ticketed and will be fixed soon.

Thank you for your thorough report!

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Bulgarian Translation’ is closed to new replies.