Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Veruska

I’m interested in translating the Events Calendar Pro. I am presently using the Events Calendar Free version but I would like to upgrade. What would be the next step?

Leah

Hi Veruska,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’d love to have you work on some of our Brazilian Portuguese translations. I already have someone working on one for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, but if you translate a couple of our other plugins I’d be happy to give you a coupon for a free license so you can get Events Calendar PRO.

Our Getting Started post has all the instructions and files for translating. I’d love to have you update the Brazilian Portuguese translations for Eventbrite Tickets and WooCommerce Tickets, since those both need updates. Just be sure you update the file as described before you start. Once you’re done, you can post the finished translation files here and I’ll give you a coupon for PRO.

If you have any questions, just post here and I’ll do my best to help. Thanks again for contributing to our plugins!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)’ is closed to new replies.