Bought wrong plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Bought wrong plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    divaker
    Participant

Hi,

We already have a license key for events calendar pro, we were suppose to buy events ticket pro but we by mistake we bought another license for events calendar pro.

Please help us out. Its urgent. Some paid events needs to go live by tomorrow.

Geoff

Hi @divaker,

I’ve gone ahead and deactivated your additional license for Events Calendar PRO and exchanged it for an Event Tickets Plus license.

You can access the new license key by logging into your account on our site and navigating to My Account > License Keys. You will also be able to access a download of Event Tickets Plus by navigating to the Downloads screen from there.

Let me know if you have any issues accessing your new license key and I’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bought wrong plugin’ is closed to new replies.